The project will use and combine automatic sensors (in-situ and satellite based), the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence techniques to anticipate and forecast flood or hazmat incidents thus minimizing human intervention.
- A review of the application of remote sensing products and services for early warning and model validation for hazards in transitional water
- A methodology for use of early-warning pollution indicators and sentinels in continuous monitoring stations
- A novel modelling approach for estimation of human-controlled river discharges
- Expansion of the existing CEDRE’s chemical products database (HNS and MARPOCS)
- A report on experimental characterisation of chemicals behaviour in rivers and open sea
- A gap analysis of detection capabilities and assessment tool for interpreting results